Sunday, November 15, 2020 & Thursday, November 19, 2020
(Virtual Broadcast) – 7 pm PST
Music at Kohl is honored to showcase Grammy-nominated cellist, conductor, educator, author and recording artist Amit Peled. With distinguished pianist Noreen Polera, Peled performs two of the five Beethoven Cello Sonatas, celebrating the composer’s upcoming 250th birthday.
A musician of profound artistry and charismatic stage presence, Amit Peled is acclaimed worldwide as one of the most exciting and virtuosic instrumentalists on the concert stage today.
Please note: If you have already purchased your tickets, check your email for the concert link on the morning of the concert. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.) Scroll down for viewing info.
Viewing the Concert:
- The concert is viewable on computer, phone, or tablet with internet connection via a unique link emailed to ticket buyers on the morning of the concert.
- The link will take viewers to YouTube Live.
- Tune in ten minutes early to watch a brief preview and make sure that your sound and video are working properly.
- There is a lively introduction by Kai Christiansen beginning at 7 pm PST. The music will begin immediately following the introduction.
- If you need help, please email email@example.com with your telephone number and a member of our team will call you back.
- You may view or print the concert program and notes here (online) or here (printable).
Click here to meet Amit Peled.
Beethoven 250 Celebration
Cello Sonata No. 3 in A Major, Op. 69
Cello Sonata No. 4 in C Major, Op. 102