Sunday, November 1, 2020 & Thursday, November 5, 2020
(Virtual Broadcast) – 7 pm PST
The Fauré Quartett has established itself as one of the world’s leading piano quartets, visionary in its approach and highly regarded for its experiments and discoveries. The musicians of the quartet are pioneers in many ways. The members teach at the universities of Berlin and Essen, and serve as Artistic Directors of Festspielfrühling Rügen as well as Quartet in Residence at the University of Music Karlsruhe.
Please note: If you have already purchased your tickets, check your email for the concert link within 24 hours from start time. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.) Scroll down for viewing info.
Viewing the Concert:
- The concert is viewable on computer, phone, or tablet with internet connection via a unique link emailed to ticket buyers 24 hours prior to start time.
- The link will take viewers to YouTube Live. Tune in a few minutes early to watch a brief preview and make sure that your sound and video are working properly.
- Ticket buyers will receive an invitation with their concert link to join hosts Kai Christiansen and Patricia Kristof Moy on Zoom in the “Virtual Lobby” for an informal pre-concert welcome at 6:40pm PST. The Virtual Lobby is entirely optional. We’d love to see you there.
- If you need help, please email email@example.com with your telephone number and a member of our team will call you back.
- You may view or print the concert program and notes here (online) or here (printable).
Click here to view a short trailer and meet the Fauré Quartett.
Piano Quartet No. 1 in C minor, Op. 15
Two Songs: “Notre amour” and “Les berceaux”