Sunday, March 14, 2021, 7 pm PDT (Daylight Savings begins)
& Thursday, March 18, 2021, 6 pm PDT
The Quatuor Danel, founded in 1991, has been at the forefront of the international music scene ever since, with important performances worldwide and groundbreaking recordings. The quartet is famous for its bold, concentrated interpretations of major string quartet cycles. Its lively, fresh vision of the traditional quartet repertoire has earned the Quatuor Danel praise for vivid and intense performances that keep audiences “on the edge of their seats.” The quartet will be joined by principal clarinetist of the Orchestre de Paris, Pascal Moraguès.
Please note: If you have already purchased your tickets, check your email for the concert link on the morning of the concert. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder. Call the Concert Day Hotline at (510) 463-1054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.) Scroll down for viewing info.
Click here for printable Concert Program Notes.
Viewing the Concert:
- The concert is viewable on computer, phone, or tablet with internet connection via a unique link emailed to ticket buyers on the morning of the concert.
- The link will take viewers to YouTube Live.
- Tune in 30 minutes early to watch an interview with the Quatuor Danel musicians, and Kai Christiansen’s Pre-Concert Talk. The interview and talk begin (6:30 pm PST on 3/14, and 5:30 pm PST on 3/18).
- If you need help, please call the Concert Day Hotline at (510) 463-1054 or email email@example.com with your telephone number and a member of our team will call you back.
- For more information about how to view the broadcast, click here.
- You may view or print the concert program and notes here.
String Quartet in D Major, Mvt. IV: Finale. Allegro molto
Clarinet Quintet in A Major, K 581, “Stadler”